CCR Membership is open to organizations that maintain a staff and facilities for the purpose of conducting a technical program in the chemical sciences, chemical engineering or related disciplines in the US.
- Are you relying more and more on other organizations for your R&D pipelines?
- Are you spending too much time and energy to establish research agreements with universities and government labs?
- Do you find IP issues to be the main obstacle for research partnerships?
- Would you like to have more of a say in U.S. graduate school curricula and preparation of future researchers to meet your needs?
- Do you think the scientific community can do a more effective job advocating for U.S. Science and Technology policy?
- Would you be interested in discussing cutting-edge technology issues with experts in a small workshop setting rather than in a mega-conference?
- Would a chemical industry roadmap be useful to guide chemical science R&D agenda?
- If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, it is time to consider joining the Council for Chemical Research!
CCR Membership Information
- CCR Member Value Proposition
- Trifold CCR Membership Brochure
- 2015 CCR Membership List
- History of CCR